Monday, April 26, 2010

A musical interlude of sorts

While I am working on a cogent blog entry on Arizona's latest misstep, I want to post this song for your listening and soulful pleasure.

I stumbled on this song while watching an episode of the TV show Castle, from last season. I think it really covers so much about what's at the core of human behavior and suffering.

Envy and fear are at the core of our anger most of the time, the core of action and inaction.

I have striven for years to free myself of these particular chains, with a modicum of success. Still working on it.

So I am sharing with you, my tens of readers...Enjoy.

Oh..and if you are as outraged as Leslee, I and many others are...join A Million strong against praying for the President's death on Facebook.

And now;

Tomorrow I'll post about my home state of Arizona, what's wrong and what's right.

No comments: