Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congratulations!

Dollhouse is saved thanks in no small part to our efforts as fans.

FOX said the took a good hard look at DVR numbers as well as HULU and Fox On Demand orders. They don't seem to have mentioned iTunes but I'm sure that had an impact as well.

I do wish they'd have gone for more than 13 episodes and moved them to Tuesdays with Fringe (except they moved Fringe to Thursdays...that's another issue altogether, grrrrr). But I'll take Friday night over no night any day.

Good work on us all, I say.

Now come September we need to keep it up. Encourage our friends to buy the DVD that will included the unaired Pilot as well as the infamous 13th episode, "Epitaph:One" Spread the word...

There is a rumor that the 13th ep may be aired after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had Firefly on my Netflix queue for about 2 years now and it still hasn't made it to my home. It's very close to the top now, so maybe after we finish this season of Entourage. Anyway, I didn't watch Dollhouse, but heard an interview with the creator on NPR. It is one I will definitely check out on DVD...

Opinionated Gifts said...

Hie thee post haste to Firefly the great tragedy of television short thinkery. Brilliant entertainment and arguably Joss Whedon's best show.