Friday, May 1, 2009

Friiiday

Today is the second to last episode to be aired of Dollhouse, whose fate is still unknown.

I lot has flown back and forth about Fox executives wanting to renew it and waiting for numbers, but I don't buy it.

If they cared about numbers they wouldn't have aired it on Fridays with Terminator in the first place. Unless they are that stupid.

Anyway, continue to up those numbers by enjoying Hulu and Fox on Demand and iTunes downloads of the show.

Alan Tudyk appears in tonight's episode. I'm very happy about this.

In other news I don't know anything about my new niece as of yet. I haven't heard back from anyone but am hoping to meet her on Sunday.

Also heading back up to New Paltz to see my daughter in the chorus of A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum.

I know I'm boring the last couple of days. Bear with me.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

I watched Friday's episode, I enjoyed it! I hope Fox decides to keep it on. I can't wait to see the season finale.

Cherise

Opinionated Gifts said...

Just watched it now. WOW!