Friday, February 13, 2009

The Return of The Master


Tonight is the premier of Dollhouse!!!!!

This is the much anticipated return to TV by Joss Whedon who created Buffy the Vampire Slaver, Angel and the criminally shortlived Firefly.

I miss Whedon's twisty sense of humor and idiosyncratic dialog. I'm very psyched.

The show stars Eliza Dushku, one of my guiltiest pleasuriest guilty pleasures and several other terrific actors including Tahmoh Penikett from Battlestar Galactica and some guest spots by Amy Acker who played Winifred on Angel.

I am very very very psyched and this will definitely help pull me out of the February Blues.

However FOX has demonstrated its habit of not promoting its shows when it doesn't feel like it. There's barely been any publicity even here in New York City. So I'm hoping they don't pull the same nonsense they did with Firefly.

Watch it tonight on FOX.

No comments: