Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oestre

I will spare everyone my rant on religious dogma for today because...well...I'm a nice guy.

Besides, there's a more personal issue at hand. Or at least more meaningful than my rants.

A little girl named Maddie passed away recently. I will not go into detail except to say you can find information on her through MajorBedhead and what she follows.

So here is a widget to give the opportunity for those who are able to help her parents out on the costs that come with this sort of tragedy. I know you don't know her or her family, but hey...









There is nothing I can imagine that would be more painful than losing a child. Nothing.

Help if you can. Otherwise send light, prayers or however you communicate with the unseen.

And a Happy rite of Spring, whichever one you celebrate.

No comments: