Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hmmmm

Everyone is annoying me in the Middle East and if Condaleeza Rice says one more thing to suggest she's actually done something of any substance I might have to slap her.

I know a man isn't supposed to hit a woman...but for the sake of all that is holy....

If she really believes that in the future anyone is going to actually thank George W. Bush for anything but leaving office, then I want whatever drugs she's been taking. The Middle East is exploding again...thanks to these cretinous, shameless neanderthals.

Democracy in the Middle East got us Hamas for Palestine...YAY TEAM!

Israel reacts with overwhelming force as usual. Back and forth back and forth....

Just imagine if Shrub had not decided to disengage from that entire conflict...But no...Iraq was the central ground in the war on terror.

Maybe on his death bed he will understand that it is, was and always will be Israel/Palestine. I hope its not too late for Obama to make a difference there...but I wonder...we let things fester for so long...then pushed a region to adopt a way of governing that it's not accustomed to.

Why is it that I, a dumb, struggling actor from New York, understand this stuff more than a college professor from Stanford? I don't know.

What I do know is that the era of self patronizing, wrong headed children is 16 days away from being over...and if I could just go to sleep and wake up on the morning of the 21st, I'd be ok with that.

No comments: