Thursday, January 1, 2009

A year of regularity?


Well, I started this blog with the idea of that whole 365 thing. A way of starting a writing discipline that would begin a kind of training.


So....not so much so far.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions. They're artificial and tend to create more tension than they're worth.

But goals are good. One of my goals is to keep writing in this blog on the subjects that matter to me every day for at least the next 365 days. But I'm not making a big deal about it.

More goals:


A better and closer relationship with my daughter.

At least double my income, if not triple it. (Yeah yeah, I know...the economy...still making it a goal)

Three paid acting gigs this year.

Achieve near debt freedom.

A particular meeting.

See more movies.

Be IN a movie. TV is great too.

Do what I can to put Christine Quinn on the unemployed list.

Laugh more. Fear less. Worry never.

Get back in shape.

No Pressure though.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: